Public Provident Fund 2020 For Beginners | Benefits, Tax Free & Interest Rates
In this video we discuss PPF – Public Provident Fund. We cover the follwing topics:-
- The benefits of investing in PPF i.e Public Provident Fund account – by Government of India as an investment options.
- We look at the impact of Interest rates
- Should you invest in PPF?
- How you should invest in PPF if you are a first time investor, in your 30’s or 40’s or if you a retiree.
- What is the minimum investment amount,
- How many withdrawals you can make in a year
- The tax benefits
SUBSCRIBE to EzeeHouse YouTube channel NOW for new videos every week on mutual fund & investments by clicking the link below :-
If you any questions, please drop us a message on EzeeHouse’s WhatsApp number +91-73576 66615.
Stay safe & Stay Healthy !